Rehat Maryada is the code of conduct
for all Gursikhs. It is the official version which provides guidelines
against which all Gursikh individuals and communities around the
world can measure themselves.
You will find the English Translation - This is currently being
translated from Gurmukhi. Gurmat Rehat Maryada offered by your servant
Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa, Damdami Taksal Jatha Bhindra-Mehta.
Note that the rest of the code of conduct are being translated and
will be updated.
2. Knowledge Sanskaar
3. Amrit Sanskaar
4. Preparing of Amrit & the Worthiness
5. Ardaas to ensure Worthiness of Preparers
6. Requirements of Amrit candidates
7. Ardaas to begin the creation of Amrit
8. Creation of Amrit
9. Ardaas upon Creation of Amrit
10. Bestowing Amrit
11. Bestowing the Muulmantar & Gurmantar
12. Teachings to bestowed by the Panj Piaré
13. Five Kakkaar
14. Four Deadly Sins